Air pollution is an important issue in Delhi, the capital city of India. The main causes of pollution in Delhi include a growing population, unplanned industrial development, increasing vehicle emission, improper waste management and excessive use of fossil and biomass energy.
The index of air quality in Delhi has reached a severe level. In this condition, some steps should be followed to control and reduce pollution and the citizens should follow the preventive methods of pollution.
Here are given some measures to get rid of the pollution in Delhi.
- Plant more trees: Planting more trees is one the most important thing to reduce the pollution.The fresh air containing sufficient oxygen can counter the air pollutants.
- Reduce the use of biomass energy: The practice of burning crop residue should be stopped in the states of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh immediately. This will help to reduce pollution of the residential area in NCR.
- Choose alternative fuel: Switching to alternative environment-friendly fuel like CNG for the commercial like taxi and auto-rickshaw is essential to reduce the pollution.
- Reduce vehicle emission: People should reduce the buying of luxury and diesel cars and they should increase the use of public transport instead of using personal transport.
- Make proper waste management: Landfill sites should be increased for the transformation of garbage as well as waste into compost and thus the proper way of waste management will help to reduce pollution.
- Build awareness among the people: People should avoid the use of non environment-friendly and unhealthy products which will contribute to the pollution in Delhi. Pollution can cause different types of diseases and people should use preventive measures to protect themselves from harmful pollutants as well as from diseases. People should use a pollution mask which will give the protection from the harmful pollutants. You can get a pollution mask online from indianlily.
Different types of anti-pollution masks are available in the market. These masks are:
- N99 VOC Mask is used to prevent VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) and you can use it for 5 to 6 months. This mask is reusable and washable.
- Cambridge Mask includes three layers of filtering material and it is reusable.
- N95 Mask is a common and affordable mask. If you use this mask regularly, it is usable for 2 to 3 days.
- Totobobo mask involves high technology anti-pollution mask and it is reusable.
- Respro Mask can filter dust and smog particles and it is stretchable and skin friendly.
- N95 aura respirator mask is suitable for the people who suffer from breathing problem.
- The surgical mask is disposable and used to protect from the dust particles.
It’s really hard to get rid of pollution nowadays but don’t worry we at Indian Lily offers you the best range of anti-pollution mask order now today.